Our NEW Pulmonary Rehabilitation program under the leadership of Dr. John Bermingham, DO & Pulmonary and Sleep Associates of South Jersey is focused on helping patients achieve the most active life possible despite any pulmonary diagnoses and physical limitations.
We tailor our program for individuals with pulmonary disease, with diagnoses such as COPD, post-lung transplants, emphysema, and acute respiratory failure.
Our Program Competencies & Services include:
- Team Consults with our Board-Certified Pulmonologist
- ACLS Certified Nurses
- Therapy Services as prescribed (up to 7 days per week)
- Full-Time Respiratory Therapist
- 24/7 Access to Laboratory and Radiology Services
- Tracheostomy Care and Management
- Wide Range of Oxygen Therapies
- Piped in Oxygen
- Nebulizer Therapies
- IV Lasix and Solumedrol
- Comprehensive Education / Training for patients and family members
- Coordination of Home Care Services via our Care Navigation Program
- 24/7 Guest Services Hospitality Line
Contact us for more information.