Laurel Brook Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center provides a secure and nurturing setting for individuals in need of memory care and support. Our combination of qualified caregivers, comprehensive innovative treatments and specialized attention creates a care setting like no other.
Residents in the earlier stages of dementia or Alzheimer’s reside within the Assisted Living community, while those who need more medical care live in our skilled nursing neighborhood. This two-tiered approach allows residents to move from one level of care to the next when necessary, with minimal disruption.
The safety of our residents is our foremost priority. Our high ratio of caregivers to residents allows for more one-on-one interaction, increased supervision, and greater peace of mind for family and loved ones. We provide 24-hour skilled nursing services and structured daily activities designed to meet the needs of those with memory impairment.
Understanding how difficult it often is for families with loved ones who experience memory loss, we also offer an Alzheimer’s support group every third Thursday each month.
Ongoing therapeutic programs and activities include:
- Sensory Activities
- Reminiscence Therapy
- Intergenerational Programs
- Family Support
Our Memory Care Neighborhood is Now Open!
Our Memory Care neighborhood at Laurel Brook Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center is located within our skilled nursing community of Stanwick Glen!
- 30-Bed Neighborhood offering Private and Semi-Private Accommodations
- Certified Dementia Program Director
- Robust Life Enrichment Program with a focus on Dementia & Alzheimer’s (Available 7 days a week)
- Rehabilitation & Cognitive Therapies
- Family Support Services
- Psychology & Psychiatrist Services
- Wanderguard System for additional safety and security
- Community Dining and Activity Areas
- Outdoor Butterfly Garden and Walking Paths within our Secured Courtyard
Residents accepted on Stanwick Glen may include those with:
- Dementia Diagnosis
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Memory Loss
- Mild Behaviors
- Cognitive Impairments
For referrals or more information:
Please call our Admissions Department at 856-235-7100