Our physician-led program under the direction of Dr. Michael Horwitz is focused on helping patients achieve the most active life possible despite any cardiopulmonary diagnoses and physical limitations.
OUR GOAL is to provide the medical expertise and personal support to help residents get well, be well and stay well.
Our Cardiac Rehabilitation Program Features:
- Team Consults by our Board Certified Cardiologists
- 7 Days Per Week Therapy Services as prescribed
- 24/7 Access to Laboratory and Radiology Services
- EKGs and Echocardiograms On-Site
- Remote Telemetry Monitoring
- Cardiac Inotropic Drips
- Pacemaker Assessment and Monitoring
- ZOLL LifeVest
- IV Lasix and Solumedrol
- Comprehensive Cardiac Education/Training for Patients and Family Members
- Case Management and Discharge Planning
- Coordination of Home Care Services including CARE NAVIGATION™ Program
- 24/7 Admissions Direct from the ER