What is Cardiac Rehabilitation?
Cardiac Rehabilitation helps you get back to your normal life routine after major a cardiac event such as a heart attack, heart surgery, heart failure or stent surgery.
Cardiac rehab will help you live a heart healthy lifestyle and provide psychological support for the anxiety and depression often associated with a heart event or living with a heart condition.
Cardiac rehab gives you and your family the information, support, and advice you need to return to everyday life. Research has shown that cardiac rehab can reduce your risk of having another heart event.
Our physician-led program under the direction of Dr. Michael Horwitz is focused on helping patients achieve the most active life possible despite any cardiopulmonary diagnoses and physical limitations.
OUR GOAL is to provide the medical expertise and personal support to help residents get well, be well and stay well.
Our Cardiac Rehabilitation Program Features:
- Team Consults by our Board Certified Cardiologists
- 7 Days Per Week Therapy Services as prescribed
- 24/7 Access to Laboratory and Radiology Services
- EKGs and Echocardiograms On-Site
- Remote Telemetry Monitoring
- Cardiac Inotropic Drips
- Pacemaker Assessment and Monitoring
- ZOLL LifeVest
- IV Lasix and Solumedrol
- Comprehensive Cardiac Education/Training for Patients and Family Members
- Case Management and Discharge Planning
- Coordination of Home Care Services including CARE NAVIGATION™ Program
- 24/7 Admissions Direct from the ER