Celebrating Occupational Therapy Month with Christine Cestare, COTA
As we celebrate Occupational Therapy Month we would like for you to learn more about our very own Christine Cestare, COTA.
1. Briefly describe what you do all day.
A. Every day I look forward to treating and focusing on ADLs, bathing, dressing, strengthening and balance activities for our patients.
2. What is the best thing about being an Occupational Therapist?
A. For me, the best thing is being able to see our patients progress.
3. What’s been one of your proudest moments working for your Laurel Brook?
A. Every time I get to see our patients go home.
4. What do you like to do when you’re not in the Therapy Gym?
A. I love to eat all types of food.
5. What inspires you?
A. Our patients are my inspiration for all that I do.
6. If you could pick one superpower, what would it be?
7. What is the song title that best describes your personality?
A. The song that best fits my personality would be Let Me Be Myself – 3 Doors Down.
8. What are six words or less of advice for others in your profession?
A. Keep on going!